Cade and Carson enjoy dressing up for Trunk or Treat at church! They are the Cat in the Hat's Thing 1 and Thing 2! Can you guess who I am? They did so good keeping their wigs on! We're so proud of them. I thought all that time spent sewing them would be a waste, but I really think they liked wearing them. They always love pulling on hair. So this was a lot better to them - pulling and it not hurting or making the other scream. Cade is Thing 1 and Carson is Thing 2. We'll be dressing up again Wednesday. Hopefully, they'll love it just as much then!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What cuties they are, Lisa! I'm so surprised they left those wigs on long enough to get a picture, much less all night! Very impressive!
Post a Comment