CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One year since the due date!

Here's Cade and Carson with the Easter Bunny who surprisingly looks like a llama on Saturday! They "found" the lucky egg and got a very cute blue stuffed animal bunny!

Here they are playing outside at Grandma and Grandpa's house after church Sunday! Here's a recent family photo! Carson and Cade on St. Patrick's Day!
Carson trying to push Cade out of his rocking chair! Don't worry he stood his ground or in this case, kept his seat!
Just for laughs!
Here's me the end of January 2007! This was like 3 days before they were born!
Here's when the pregnancy should have been 35 weeks! Please excuse the red eyes! The boys are 2 weeks old in the picture!
And here's Cade and Carson one year after their due date 3/18/07!


Can you tell they're sick? They have ear infections and couldn't go to daycare today because of the fever-free for 24 hours policy. The doctor's visit went well - they're on an antibiotic. Cade weighs 23 and 1/2 lbs and Carson weighs 22 and 1/2 lbs.

So, I took them to work with me today! They entertained everyone at the nursing home! Cade and Carson love being the center of attention! Needless to say, I didn't get too much done - mainly just office stuff! I have such a great job though - everyone there is so wonderful! Several of the nurses and social workers took turns taking the boys for strolls, and the therapists enjoyed showing them off to all our patients who always ask about them! Our boss is so wonderful to welcome any babies when we really need to come in and don't have childcare. I can't say enough great stuff about NHC.

Anyway, you can probably tell I've been home a lot today though since I changed some stuff on the blog. I would probably mess around on here and organize every little thing in our house if I was a stay at home mom. I'm sure we would do all the moms' group stuff, so I would probably not get much more actual playtime in with naps and all. Playtime is so precious! But obviously I would miss my great patients and friends at work! I'm sure part of what makes me want to spend every spare second with them (like picking them up early when I can and taking them on all our crazy trips) is the fact that I do work! Nah, I think it's just cause children are so fun! Ok, time to go for a walk now!

0 comments: