Cade and Carson went on their first boat ride today! As you can see from the following pictures they loved it! I presume we will have them in boats a lot this summer! Thanks Grandpa for letting us ride in your big new boat! We had fun on the river! We look forward to riding in it again and in Daddy's boat and Papa's boat on Lake Keowee back in Seneca!
That's Cade with his tongue stuck out again! Here's Carson riding with Mommy!
This is Mommy's favorite Conway Bridge from the Waccamaw River!
The boys were pretty laid back - they thought they were so cool with their sunglasses and lifejackets on! Thanks Nana and Papa for getting them lifejackets for Easter! They're only partly unzipped here so we could get to their mouths while feeding them turkey sandwiches and chips while anchored for a picnic - we zipped them all the way back up when they were finished eating!
The boys loved splashing in the water with Grandma and driving with Grandpa!
Oh, yes - Cade and Carson are 15 Months Old now! They both weigh about 23 pounds and are a little taller than 30 inches! Cade (oldest by 11 minutes) weighs a little more and is a little taller. Carson loves to copy Cade whatever he's saying or playing with or follow behind him walking. Cade hates when Carson comes to "share" his toys. I try to explain to him that he's the big brother and Carson looks up to him, but he doesn't understand - so he screams/squeals and shakes his fists! They are so funny! Anyway, Dr. Rabon says everything is on track and they're doing great! They are always center stage at the Dr.'s office, so they absolutely love going there! But hopefully we won't be back til 18 Months (copays are bad two at a time)!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Boat Ride!
Posted by Kevin and Lisa at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the pictures of the boys on the boat! They are two cool cats. I do not know what it is about boats and kids, but it is very relaxing. I always wished I could have twins. I love reading about your experience with them! Karis and Berit love looking at your blog too- pics of the boys and elmo.
Post a Comment