CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Best Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy ever! The boys would not cooperate for a picture on Father's Day, so here's one from last week when Daddy came in and picked up the boys after helping build birdhouses at Bible School! We have lots of great fathers in our life and we praise our Heavenly Father for all of them!

Cute story: Kevin was walking by the nursery the other morning before I had gone in to get the boys up and he sneezed. He heard a sweet voice say: "Hey Daddy!" I thought that was precious!

And here's the boys Saturday morning looking at their Bible School treasures!



Cade and Carson are such big boys at Dr. Rabon's office today! Ears look great - just a cold, but I have been wiping noses every minute! By the "weigh" - 24 pounds each!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Lisa, your boys are just adorable! Sorry I never emailed you back - it's been a little crazy here and I've been in and out of town quite a bit recently. Still hoping we can get together . . . .