Here's Cade eating some yummy pear slices!
And here he is asking for his "Bubby." So sweet!
Cade has got a virus we think. He really gave Mrs. Charlie and Mrs. Debbie a scare at Daycare this morning. I hadn't even been at work an hour when I got the call that Cade was acting listless, not eating or drinking, wretching, and losing color. He finally started to drink some juice when Kevin got there to pick him up (10 minutes vs. my 1 hour) and was on the mend. Everything checked out ok when I got him to the Dr. at 9 am, but by then he had eaten every snack I had in my purse. So, they want to check his bloodwork in the morning after fasting 12 hours. Please pray for Cade! I know the Lord has a great purpose for both of my children and He has protected them through so much! We praise God!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Cade's home with Mommy!
Posted by Kevin and Lisa at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment