CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our 100th Blog Post!

It seems like that's a lot for one and a half years since I only post about once a week or twice a week, but then again it seems like it should be more just thinking about all the stuff I've put on here. Kevin says my posts are just incredibly long with tons of pictures! And I combine events - like this one has the craft fair, parade,and more of the deck today. Anyway, whatever it takes to document the happenings in our family!

I'm sure I will treasure this blog in a couple of years since I'm not journaling anymore. Yes, this blog is mainly for Mommy - like all the albums I make - grandparents love them but would rather play with the boys, friends will look quickly but have enough of their own to tend to, however I will hold all these memories dear to my heart!

Here's the twins checking out Grandpa's Gideon's Bibles at the craft fair!

The little red cars are very entertaining!
The twins enjoyed the little blue cars, too!
The tractors were their favorite part of the parade! (And all the horses, but I didn't get any pictures of them!
Daddy worked extra hard on the deck in August and got it all built with the boards down. Then we just haven't had much time, but now he's back at it with his trusty sidekick - Grandpa!



And the boys are awake from their 2 1/2 hr nap!

Who's taller?

Well, the stairs work!

Cade and Carson love playing with Grandpa!

They love helping Daddy build!

They knew exactly what they were building here - I have no idea what it was, but they were definitely concentrating on a plan.

And a typical end of the day should be spent on a boat ride (right in the driveway) before we go in to eat shrimp and grits tonight and cheer on the Gamecocks!