CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Daddy, Mommy, Cade, Grandma, Grandpa, and Carson gather at Grandma's trunk!

We went last year as Thing 1 and Thing 2, so it was fun for me to dress them up as my favorite animals this year! This may be the last time I get to decide, so I chose penguins because this is the closest to waddling they will be on Halloween, I thought I could make it (I did but no laughing at how extremely homemade it looks), penguins are so similar that they're like twins anyway, and I love penguins - Cade and Carson love them too, believe it or not!

Cade wouldn't let Hunter go for the longest time!

Say "Trick or Treat!"
Carson visits at Uncle Adam and Aunt Joni's cool tailgate theme display!
The penguins love Grandpa and Grandma!
I've never seen Carson not want to show his face for the camera - He's usually the one saying, "Cheese!"
My sweet penguins!
Carson liked to hold his head down like this to show off the penguin head, of course!
Cade, Carson, and Daddy get lots of candy!

Daddy, Carson, Cade, and Mommy!
Me and my penguins!
Talking with Aunt Poochie! Mark reminded us that only owls turn their heads around backwards like this. Oops!

1 comments:

carly said...

everytime I see penguin anything I ALWAYS think of you! good job on the costumes. They are so cute. The pumpkin pics are fun too!