Christ the King is born today!
Here they are opening some presents from Mommy and Daddy! Carson thought he should hand every little piece of trash to us!
The boys enjoyed helping us open our presents, too!
I got a nice Columbia pullover from Daddy along with a new chain for my multiples necklace and this year's Thomas Kincaid Holiday plate that I collect! And how cool - a certificate to take a photography class! I'm so excited - I've been wanting to learn how to better use my SLR camera. I call it my "Big Camera."
Daddy got a nice wallet with a Bass Pro Shops gift card from Mommy! And a couple other goodies!
Carson checks out his stocking!
Cade is interested in his, too!
Yummy - he likes the candy!
These boys are ready to eat their candy and breakfast!
Time to go outside and see what Santa left outside!
Here was Santa's Little Helper's workshop! Santa had to drop off the playset since he was so busy making things for other little boys and girls like Suzi, Zane, and Austin!
Daddy worked hard for Santa!
Daddy worked hard for Santa!
And this is how we covered it up! Ha!
Daddy did good!
Yay! Cade climbs up to check it out!
Daddy did good!
Yay! Cade climbs up to check it out!Carson slides to the bottom!
Then we went to Kevin's parents' house! Fun with the train set at Grandma's!
0 comments:
Post a Comment