CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Girlfriend's B-day!

Here's baby Rylee on her 1st Birthday!

Her big brother Jack was a big help with her presents!
And Rylee was way more into it than our boys were at their one-year old party!
Rylee's like: "Daddy, you're embarrassing me - I'm the girl!"

Everyone enjoys the birthday cake!!!
Carson and Cade made themselves at home - they found some stairs to play on! I don't think they noticed the "Loud Stairs" as Jack calls them (the wooden steps on the way up from the foyer), but they loved the "Quiet Stairs!"
Sometimes I think the boys are closer to Jack's age by the way they are growing and the way they act, but really they're only 10 months older than Rylee! It's her 2nd Christmas and their 2nd Christmas! That's crazy, but they'll seem more the same age in just a couple years. Who knows, they may even fight over being her boyfriend. We'd be thrilled to have her parents for one of the boy's in-laws!

0 comments: