CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Play-Doh and I Love You

Carson and Cade like to open all the play-doh containers and name all the colors over and over again. And again!

They did try to mash it some and press it in the molds every once in a while.
Then they named some more colors.
In my last post, I somehow crazily forgot to mention my favorite thing that the boys say: "I WUV YOU!" They mostly only say it on the phone, but it's so cute when they say it!
I wanted to throw in this picture because it shows Cade using his left hand which is mainly how he eats. He mainly colors with his right. I've been trying to pay extra attention to it, because it seems like it's been half right and half left as far as hand-dominance. I know it's really too early to tell, but it's so evident with Carson that he's right-handed. We'll find out eventually, of course! For now it's just so super-cute to watch them learning everything!

0 comments: