Wow! Praise God! It's so easy to forget that they were premature! Of course they were both 2 months early and only 4 and a half pounds when we took them home from the hospital! Definitely premature. As easy as it is to forget that they were premature and teeny-tiny, I'll never forget what they went through. We pray every day for the Lord to bless them - to keep their hearts beating and to keep them breathing. It's the daily miracles that I'm so thankful for! I know the Lord has blessed them greatly and that He has amazing purposes for their lives! It takes God's control to keep a baby that little breathing with a steady heartbeat. I know it! I've witnessed Him doing it every day! And I know it's Him keeping them now and helping them to grow healthy and strong! I love seeing what He's doing in their lives every day!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment