CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Daddy!

Daddy's Birthday was April 1st! We picked up the boys and went to Miyabi for yummy dinner! Then we went to Bass Pro Shops! The boys sang Happy Birthday to Daddy! I couldn't believe that Carson knew all the words and the tune to sing it by himself. It was so cute!
~Happy Bir Day to Lou, Happy Bir Day to Lou, Happy Bir Day to Daddy, Happy Bir Day to Lou!~

They're looking at the twin fish!
I attempted an Easter Photo Shoot by myself one day this week!
I hope to get better pictures on the actual day, but you never know how crazy it may be!
The outfits say their names - they are adorable! (A friend of a friend made them.) Thanks Kelly!
This almost always happens in our photo shoots - I captured it this time!
This one shows the names a little!
And from two weekends ago, here's the boys playing with Suzi at Nana and Bopa's house! I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of that precious baby boy Zane!!!! He was so sweet! I got to hold him - not nearly long enough though! That was the crazy weekend when Kevin got super sick and I pulled my back out!
And last weekend we had fun playing at Papa and Brama's house!
They love the little fish pond fountain!
The boys started calling Grandma Brama most of the time now. I don't know if they're confused since we made them start calling Papa (my Daddy) Bopa when Suzi said it that way, or if they just wanted to say it that way now!
Papa, Cade and Daddy in the yard!
Yesterday after nap we played outside!
And took several snack breaks!
Now we're looking forward to the Easter Egg Hunt at Church this morning!


1 comments:

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

Oh my goodness-can't believe how adorable your two little men are! And those Easter outfits...well, they are just about the cutest things I have ever seen! Sounds like you have a pretty talented friend! Hope you guys are doing well!