Sunday was Mother's Day and we celebrated in style! I can't think of a better place to be than on Mickey's Boat with my 3 babes!
Breakfast was yummy!
We went out and saw the water!
We rode the elevators and explored the ship!
We went to the theater and watched Bolt!
It was Bolt 3-D in case you can't tell by looking at my adorable husband!
The boys sat there and watched the whole time with a little help from some M&Ms! I didn't know they'd sit through a whole movie!Back to the top of the boat - Cade loved watching the water out of any window!
We went to Mickey and Minnie's Dance Party!
I am holding Carson line dancing right behind Mickey Mouse, and if you look close you'll see Cade reaching for Mickey while holding my hand!
We crashed hard for nap that day! I got up from right between Cade and Carson to take this adorable picture!
Carson, Daddy, Mommy, and Cade are all dressed up for the Formal Dinner on Mother's Day!
This was the first night we tried the bibs on the boys!
Carson is saying: "Take this off." Can you tell they don't wear bibs at home? We stopped with bibs shortly after they stopped eating baby food - definitely before age 1. They're just too grown up for bibs!
We went to Mickey and Minnie's Dance Party!
I am holding Carson line dancing right behind Mickey Mouse, and if you look close you'll see Cade reaching for Mickey while holding my hand!
We crashed hard for nap that day! I got up from right between Cade and Carson to take this adorable picture!
Carson, Daddy, Mommy, and Cade are all dressed up for the Formal Dinner on Mother's Day!
This was the first night we tried the bibs on the boys!
Carson is saying: "Take this off." Can you tell they don't wear bibs at home? We stopped with bibs shortly after they stopped eating baby food - definitely before age 1. They're just too grown up for bibs!





And almost got blown away!
0 comments:
Post a Comment