Cade and Carson woke up ready to play with Mickey Mouse on our last Fun Day at Sea!
This is a Mickey Waffle at breakfast!
Cade and Carson want to go to the Oceaneer's Club when they get bigger! We checked out a little bit of the areas where they play - they were always doing cool stuff (like making flubber, playing games, etc.). Kevin and I wanted to join! We never did check out the nursery, but some of the moms I met while playing said it was great!
Daddy, Cade, and Carson at the Mickey 200!
This was the track!
Carson and Cade tried to help Daddy make the race car! We had just made a kite in a different activity in another lounge!
Daddy, Cade, and Carson with the Potato and Carrot race car!
Carson and I took the car up to race it!
Peter Pan and Wendy liked the boys, but the boys are still shy around the characters with real heads!
Carson and Cade waiting in line for the princesses! I decided the stroller was easier for this since they don't like to get close to the princesses - maybe it's cause they're so pretty and it makes the boys shy!
Cinderella with the twins!
Belle with the twins!
Snow White with the twins who were totally out of it at this point!
Room Service being delivered for lunch! Yummy!
Daisy signed the boys autograph books up on Deck 9!
Cade and Carson love to look at Minnie and Mickey!
We could see all this fun inner working stuff while walking around the track on deck 4!
The boys enjoyed the stroll!
Dopy came over to take a nap with the twins!
We got a family picture with Dopy, too!
When they woke up, they fell asleep again in my arms!
This is the place where we spent all the money that day! I did have fun shopping!
Cade and Carson love to sit with Goofy!
Carson and Cade enjoy the strawberries that Diane sent up for snack after nap!
Daddy and Cade at dinner!
Carson and Mommy at dinner!
We went back to see Goofy after dinner!
Goofy played in the floor with the boys!
The boys loved it!
I think Goofy loved it as much as the twins!
He did a roll over and almost hit the camera!
Goofy picked up the boys to carry them to the picture spot!
They were too stirred up after all that to smile for a picture!
We got a family picture with Dopy, too!
When they woke up, they fell asleep again in my arms!
This is the place where we spent all the money that day! I did have fun shopping!
Cade and Carson love to sit with Goofy!
Carson and Cade enjoy the strawberries that Diane sent up for snack after nap!
Daddy and Cade at dinner!
Carson and Mommy at dinner!
We went back to see Goofy after dinner!
Goofy played in the floor with the boys!
The boys loved it!
I think Goofy loved it as much as the twins!
He did a roll over and almost hit the camera!
Goofy picked up the boys to carry them to the picture spot!
They were too stirred up after all that to smile for a picture!











1 comments:
So you've been to Disneyland, DIsney World, AND on a Disney cruise?! You are one brave Mama!! Looks like you all had fun. I hear that Disney cruises are some of the best. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.
Post a Comment