I took Friday off to get some projects finished!
I finished decorating the twins' room!
We love the new furniture!
I framed and hung these pictures above the closet!
It's Cade with Minnie and Mickey with all the Mickey&Pals signatures on the mat in the first picture. Then a picture of all the characters like they're about to go to dinner in one of the restaurants on the Disney Magic! And of course the last one is Carson with Minnie and Mickey all signed by the characters!
I put the name letters on this ribbon and hung them up!
Here's the full over full bunk beds (the ladder is in the shop - Daddy has to fix it - in case you're wondering how to get to the top)!




1 comments:
Looks great, Lisa! Can't wait to see it in person. I can't believe the boys are big enough for big boy beds! Love to all...Rebekah
Post a Comment