Cade and Carson enjoyed our quick stop at Zaxby's in Columbia on our way up to do lots of Christmas celebrating the weekend before Christmas!
Carson was happy to play with Nana's Little People Nativity that she got the Christmas before the boys were born (third year of use and still loved by the twins and Suzi - I'm sure Zane loves it too, with this being his second Christmas)!
Cade hugged Bopa T.!
Carson hugged Bopa T., too!
The twins wanted to give Nana and Bopa T. a present!
Helping to open it!
It's a 2010 calendar full of pictures of the boys from the past year!
Checking it out!
Bopa T. must have said something funny!
Saturday morning we asked the boys if they were ready to celebrate Christmas at the clubhouse. Cade said, "Yay! Let's go to the Clubhouse!" I quickly had to explain that we were not going to Mickey's clubhouse - but to Nana and Bopa T.'s clubhouse! They were still happy about that! We were the first people there though, and they quickly noticed there were no toys. Thankfully Granny helped to pass the time until opening presents!
GG brought little stuffed animals for all the great-grandchildren!
My little brother (who is actually older and bigger than me) is chillin' with Kevin while Nana gets everything ready!
Uncle Ken and GG start to snack as Cade and Carson check out all the presents under the tree!
Nana plays Ring-Around-the -Roses with the twins! (Cade would not hold Carson's hand!
Now he will not hold Suzi or Carson's hand!
They proceeded to play by themselves!
They have the hang of the "all fall down" part!
Uncle Ken and Aunt Karen chose the cool red Santa Sack during the Dirty Santa game!
Cade decided to ride on Carson's back while Suzi ran circles around them!
The "triplets" are helping Nana and Bopa T.!
Uncle Ned helps baby Zane open his Christmas presents while cousin Tonya holds him!
Carson and Suzi decided to help GG open a present! Maybe Suzi just got called over to watch!
Zane is wearing his bow - what a cute little present!
Carson got a new truck and jeep hitched on the trailor!
Cade got a new truck and boat hitched on the trailor!
Kevin blocks the sun from our sweet little nephew!
They got several other fun presents, but these were the favorites!
There's my cute husband with my cute nephew!
GG and Big Papa open their gifts last!
Still playing with those new toys from Uncle Ken and Aunt Karen! I couldn't believe how well they played with different toys (don't worry - it wasn't long before I heard: "I need a truck and boat, too")!
Making gingerbread men!
Aunt Karen brought this fun activity and the children loved it!
Cade is licking the icing off his finger while Suzi eats her cookie before decorating it all while Zane is eating babyfood in the background, too!
Now everyone has decorated a cookie - time to really eat them! Notice how close the boat and truck are!
Aunt Karen helps Carson get some sprinkles on top of his cookie!
Zane wants the car and the paci!
There's my sweet baby nephew!
Carson adores his cousin Zane!
Cade has a mess of fish in his boat! (goldfish)
Like Mommy, like son!
Bopa T. gets ahold of the twins!
Suzi joins the filled up lap!
Get ready to say cheese with all four grandchildren!
Yay! Bopa T. kept his four grandchildren still for 1/2 a second!
Not a good idea to try just the four of them!
Zane is eating some crumbs of goldfish at the table - still no teeth at one-year old! I think Carson is pointing to his cup which I had put on the fridge!
Tonya and I are ready to play Guess Who Extra - the new game that I brought and picked at the earlier Dirty Santa game!
Todd and Suzanne decide to get Heather and Bopa T. to play Hearts!
Playing the fun new game!
My brother wanted to take a picture of himself in the mirror, so I joined (after Tonya figured out how to get the flash off my little camera - (I do actually know how to do that stuff on my big SLR camera)!
The card players! Can you tell the 4 children are napping?
Aunt Kay and Grace came to enjoy our wild family Christmas since we won't all get to be at Grandmama and Granddaddy's house together at Christmas like we used to before Ned T., Dohnia, and I got married (actually they don't get together at Grandmama's anymore on Christmas Day anyway - they go to Aunt Kay's)! So we were very glad to get to see them!
Suzi kissed Zane!
Cade was still sleepy after nap!

Cade decided to ride on Carson's back while Suzi ran circles around them!
The "triplets" are helping Nana and Bopa T.!
Uncle Ned helps baby Zane open his Christmas presents while cousin Tonya holds him!
Carson and Suzi decided to help GG open a present! Maybe Suzi just got called over to watch!
Zane is wearing his bow - what a cute little present!
Carson got a new truck and jeep hitched on the trailor!
Cade got a new truck and boat hitched on the trailor!
Kevin blocks the sun from our sweet little nephew!
They got several other fun presents, but these were the favorites!
There's my cute husband with my cute nephew!
GG and Big Papa open their gifts last!
Still playing with those new toys from Uncle Ken and Aunt Karen! I couldn't believe how well they played with different toys (don't worry - it wasn't long before I heard: "I need a truck and boat, too")!
Making gingerbread men!
Aunt Karen brought this fun activity and the children loved it!
Cade is licking the icing off his finger while Suzi eats her cookie before decorating it all while Zane is eating babyfood in the background, too!
Now everyone has decorated a cookie - time to really eat them! Notice how close the boat and truck are!
Aunt Karen helps Carson get some sprinkles on top of his cookie!
Zane wants the car and the paci!
There's my sweet baby nephew!
Carson adores his cousin Zane!
Cade has a mess of fish in his boat! (goldfish)
Like Mommy, like son!
Bopa T. gets ahold of the twins!
Suzi joins the filled up lap!
Get ready to say cheese with all four grandchildren!
Yay! Bopa T. kept his four grandchildren still for 1/2 a second!
Not a good idea to try just the four of them!
Zane is eating some crumbs of goldfish at the table - still no teeth at one-year old! I think Carson is pointing to his cup which I had put on the fridge!
Tonya and I are ready to play Guess Who Extra - the new game that I brought and picked at the earlier Dirty Santa game!
Todd and Suzanne decide to get Heather and Bopa T. to play Hearts!
Playing the fun new game!
My brother wanted to take a picture of himself in the mirror, so I joined (after Tonya figured out how to get the flash off my little camera - (I do actually know how to do that stuff on my big SLR camera)!
The card players! Can you tell the 4 children are napping?
Aunt Kay and Grace came to enjoy our wild family Christmas since we won't all get to be at Grandmama and Granddaddy's house together at Christmas like we used to before Ned T., Dohnia, and I got married (actually they don't get together at Grandmama's anymore on Christmas Day anyway - they go to Aunt Kay's)! So we were very glad to get to see them!
Suzi kissed Zane!
Cade was still sleepy after nap!
Carson loves to hold his Elmo at Nana and Bopa T.'s!
Granddaddy Bob and Grandmama Viv are holding Zane and Suzi with Nana before opening presents!
The little ones got to look in their stockings!
Cade found great stuff!
Carson found great stuff, too!
Bopa T. read a story before reading the Bible Story from Luke Chapter 2 and then singing Happy Birthday to Jesus and asking a blessing over our family!

Granddaddy Bob and Grandmama Viv are holding Zane and Suzi with Nana before opening presents!
The little ones got to look in their stockings!
Cade found great stuff!
Carson found great stuff, too!
Bopa T. read a story before reading the Bible Story from Luke Chapter 2 and then singing Happy Birthday to Jesus and asking a blessing over our family!
Suzanne found a pig with her name written across the butt in her stocking!
The twins love their "softballs and gloves"!

The twins love their "softballs and gloves"!
Zane got to open the first present - he likes it!
I think he really enjoyed all his presents!
Nana is happy watching her youngest grandchild!
Zane is actually entertaining us all!

I think he really enjoyed all his presents!
Nana is happy watching her youngest grandchild!
Zane is actually entertaining us all!
Carson is the next youngest, so he got to go next!
Cade got a truck, too!
The boys really liked all their presents, too!
Zane loves his flashlight!
My sweet nephew Zane!
Suzi came over to check out the boys' gifts!
Oh, that was bathtub markers - I think we were telling Suzanne that we might not be using those!
Our family - Carson is holding up his bubble sword, and Cade is looking down at his!
Zane is still into that flashlight while Suzi opens her gifts!

Suzi got lots of fun presents, too!

Cade got a truck, too!
The boys really liked all their presents, too!
Zane loves his flashlight!
My sweet nephew Zane!
Suzi came over to check out the boys' gifts!
Oh, that was bathtub markers - I think we were telling Suzanne that we might not be using those!
Our family - Carson is holding up his bubble sword, and Cade is looking down at his!
Zane is still into that flashlight while Suzi opens her gifts!
Suzi got lots of fun presents, too!

She showed them to Zane!
Grace loves Zane!
I'm calling this his "football face!"
Playing with Carson's car!
Suzi got a tape measure, too!
Watching everyone else open gifts!
Nana got a beautiful sweater!
Bopa T. got a big gun! Yes, we had even more talks about guns being dangerous!
Granddaddy Bob and Grandmama Viv loved their picture of Suzi and Zane!
Carson got to try the Sit-N-Spin first after Aunt Suzanne put it together!
Cade's turn on the Sit-n-Spin!
Suzi's turn now!
They all loved the new fort that Nana and Bopa T. gave them - pretending to be asleep when we got home from the movies (Blindside was the first movie I had seen in forever and it was great)!
That picture in their new pajamas reminds me that I forgot to put a pull-up on Cade both nights we were there! I was planning on it because he has had probably like 10-15 bed-wetting accidents since we stopped wearing the pull-ups at night probably 4 months ago, and I just didn't want to take the chance of it drenching Nana and Bopa T.'s sheets and mattress on the twin Nemo fish beds. But I forgot (twice)! And oh well, cause he didn't wet!
Zane loves Grace!
Grace loves Zane!
I'm calling this his "football face!"
Playing with Carson's car!
Suzi got a tape measure, too!
Watching everyone else open gifts!
Nana got a beautiful sweater!
Bopa T. got a big gun! Yes, we had even more talks about guns being dangerous!
Granddaddy Bob and Grandmama Viv loved their picture of Suzi and Zane!
Carson got to try the Sit-N-Spin first after Aunt Suzanne put it together!
Cade's turn on the Sit-n-Spin!
Suzi's turn now!
They all loved the new fort that Nana and Bopa T. gave them - pretending to be asleep when we got home from the movies (Blindside was the first movie I had seen in forever and it was great)!
That picture in their new pajamas reminds me that I forgot to put a pull-up on Cade both nights we were there! I was planning on it because he has had probably like 10-15 bed-wetting accidents since we stopped wearing the pull-ups at night probably 4 months ago, and I just didn't want to take the chance of it drenching Nana and Bopa T.'s sheets and mattress on the twin Nemo fish beds. But I forgot (twice)! And oh well, cause he didn't wet!




0 comments:
Post a Comment