CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Disney World 2010 - Day Six!

We went to Hollywood Studios again on Friday!
We waited for the rope drop again!

Walking right on at Toy Story Mania!
Checking out the Lion at the Great American Movie Ride!
Daddy's cool little guys!
Cade and Carson are waiting at Radiator Springs!
We really wanted to see Mater again!
Daddy with the twins!
McQueen, Carson, Daddy, Cade and Mater!
Carson, Daddy, Cade and Mommy with McQueen!
Daddy, Carson, Cade, Mommy and Mater!
Climbing in the "snow" around the Snowman!
Carson and Cade drive the stretch!
Carson moved to the back while Cade drives!
Checking out the store under the magic hat!
Picked out some cool stuffed animals!
Walking up high while Daddy follows behind!
Riding the tram through the backlot tour!
The Mickey water tower was cool!
This one was a shrubbery tower! They both made me want to eat a Mickey Mouse popsicle with the chocolate ears, but it was actually too cold for that!
Here was the truck on fire - the boys did not like this part, but they love to talk about it!
The water rushing down did not scare them!
We liked this cool Mickey Mouse airplane!
This was the Love Bug they had just "cut" in half in the show we had just watched! The boys did surprisingly well watching all the shows!
They got to meet Mike Wasowski at the door!
Carson, Cade, Mike and Daddy!
I joined the picture and Cade wanted me to hold him - I don't think we were quite settled yet!
Back at the hotel the animals were very active outside of our balcony!
I just love zebras - maybe I have a black and white animal thing!?!
This is what the boys were doing while we were out on the balcony watching the animals! I think this was their boat and they were putting all their toys and shoes up there to ride on the boat with them!
Look at how his belly is white - fascinating!
I said we were watching the animals, but maybe Daddy was playing a game, too!
Look at how close she gets to the zebra!
Everybody must've been hungry!
And now their playing in their doghouse, I think!
Look at how cool these zebras are together!
I just wanted to capture this shot to say they came out for a few seconds at a time to see the animals every now and then!
Look at him go!
I snapped this picture of the red river hogs for my brother and LaJune cause I thought they'd like it! They were in training - getting used to being on the Savannah in a smaller fenced in area at the back that the zoologist showed us as we were exploring all the places to lookout!
And here's Jay or Miles, I can't remember which he said this one was! He did tell us the males get darker like this to distinguish their age and who's dominant among the males!
This was a pair of zebras in a different Savannah at the hotel!
We liked this lookout spot - it was good for eating poptarts!
This Watussi leaned like this the whole time - like his right horn was heavier or something!
So we left to go get pizza for our last night, and here's what Cade did!
And here's what Carson did! It's hard on an almost three year old to go all day playing so hard and not get a nap!
Kevin and I enjoyed our famous pizza in style - in the front seat of the van! We saw this place on the food network and went last time we were at Disney! Again, it was yummy!
And we carried our sleeping boys up and put them in the comfy hotel bed - for their last night as two year olds, and they kept right on sleeping - so sweet!

0 comments: