The twins have the best Daddy in the whole wide world because he loves them so much! And I have the very best husband in the whole wide world because of a million little things . . . some of which include: his love for our babies, his love for me, his love for our families, his diligent hard working nature, his honesty, his brilliant ideas, his ability to make me smile when I don't want to, his locking me in the house when he leaves before me, his waking me up from the couch when I have to get up in the middle of the night to rock a baby back to sleep, his great cooking skills, his plans for our future, and a million other things . . . but most importantly his love for the Lord!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Happy Birthday Daddy!
We love you with all our hearts!
Posted by Kevin and Lisa at 6:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment