Our sweet boys are watching Daddy work out the living room window after we had to come inside for bath time. Kevin has been out of town this week, and this is the first day he has gotten them ready again in the morning - usually I'm already gone for work before they wake up. Anyway, he held Carson up this morning and asked him what they should wear. Carson actually chose this outfit that Nana and Papa gave them. (After bath tonight, I asked Cade what pajamas they should wear, and he brought over his dinosaur pajamas and sat on my lap to put his feet in.)
You can kinda see the deck in progress out the sliding glass door here.

And here's the boys watching Daddy put up the first post outside right before we went to bath time. After I put them to bed, I got to go back out and expect Kevin's work. All our posts are up now. He did a great job with his carpentry work so the finished product is going to look great!

The addendum to the fun things the boys do at this age:
-They always fold their hands when we say it's time to say prayers or ask the blessing, and they say Amen after we do. I'm so glad Kevin leads our family in loving the Lord and modeling such a good relationship with Him!
-They love to jump! They say: "Jump, jump, jump." Then they bend, pop up, and barely lift a baby toe off the floor but it's so cute! They laugh hysterically at each other doing it, too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment