I thought it would not feel so fast paced, since the boys and I decided to leave Conway after their nap Friday. I was wrong! I will not be driving that interstate (I-20) going west from 4 to 5 anymore during standard time. That was awful having the sun in our eyes with all those crazy drivers. We made it in 5 hours to Seneca with a stop for diaper changes, bathroom, dinner, and bathroom again at McDonald's. The boys never want to go to bed, but it was much worse when we got to Nana and Bopa's house after bedtime since they really didn't get to play long. Here they are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Saturday morning with Bopa!
Cade, Carson, and Mommy!
And here's Suzanne at the shower - getting her corsage in place thanks to Aunt Judy!
Yes, it is a boy. No we have not been priviliged to know the name! Hence the ambiguous title of this blog!
Here's the boys at the shower - so grown up at their own table feeding themselves!
And having their own mini-conversation as they eat!
Suzanne gets ready to open presents while Brother and Mrs. Ruth get excited to see what the baby will get!
This Teddy Bear that my unruly children unwrapped (yes, they pulled out all the tissue paper) was the reason for the "siren cry" which occurred directly after I took this picture!
And Carson and Cade decide to test out the baby boy's box which had all the camo crib sheets, blanket, bedskirt, curtains, and diaper bag from Brother's friends at work (Drive Thru Pharmacy) - he registered for all that camo baby stuff at Cabela's!
Great-Granddaddy Bob attempts to look after the twins as they jump on the box! He had just come from the hospital from finding out he has a blood clot in his leg, so please pray for Bob Owens!
Grandmama and Granddaddy are in the middle of eating during the present opening since they were fashionably late from their adventures at Oconee Hospital!Stay tuned for pictures from our adventures on the ride home Sunday!









0 comments:
Post a Comment