CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pottying!

Ok, these are all "safe" to show! Here's Cade and Carson peeing in the potties! They actually prefer the big potty, but every now and then they'll use the baby ones still.
Here they are several months back when they were just getting interested in the potty. They loved to sit on it. I'd let them anytime they asked. They only finally started peeing in it regularly in July. And they got excited about it then!

It was like we immediately went to full time pottying, b/c Mrs. Charlie called me from DayCare one day in July and said they wanted to wear pull ups like the big boys. I stopped on the way home and got Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater pull ups, and they haven't gone back to diapers since! They are so motivated to keep them dry so they can keep wearing Tow Mater! Here they are sporting their pull ups a week before we got rid of the cribs!
And here they are recently peeing in the potty again! They get special candy when they keep their pull ups dry! They love it and really tell me most of the time when they have to go number one and two! I'm just not ready for big boy underwear yet, but who would've thought they'd be this far before two and a half? I never would've started potty training for several more months, but they were just really ready. They'll probably let me know when they're ready for the big boy underwear, too! I really need to find some Tow Mater underwear for them soon I guess!

0 comments: