Yes, both boys are officially two and a half now! Here they are on their 2 1/2 birthday in their Tow Mater pajamas ready for bed in their Bunk Beds!
Cade and Carson are growing so much right now. They're huge! They each weigh 32 pounds which is the total amount of weight I gained during the pregnancy! I can't believe they've each reached my pregnancy weight. This means I'm carrying around 64 pounds now! They were so much easier to carry during pregnancy! But they are so much fun now as they grow and continue making me laugh! I can't believe I love them more and more each day!
They never cease to amaze me with their knowledge of so many concepts! They know all their colors and numbers. They count to ten and sometimes higher. They name all sorts of items in categories. They sing their ABC's with almost all the letters correct and lots of other songs. I still can't get over how they know all the words to so many songs! It's so amazing! They still won't sing at church though. And they still tell me not to sing the little children's songs back in children's church.
Cade and Carson were so funny talking about these bunk beds coming. They'd say, "My bunk beds gonna come on a big truck." They ask about their cribs sometimes, but we just tell them we stored them in the attic. The other day they announced that their cousin Austin needs bunk beds. Carson said, "AusAus needs cribs first." And Cade finished with, "Then his bunk beds come on a big truck." Carson asked, "Our cribs at AusAus house?"
Carson's funny thing right now is that he's scared of plants. He'll say: "That plant scare me!" And he will wait for me to enter a room in our house that has a plant (most are artificial) before he will go in. He had a bad dream the other night and called out about plants several times. I'd just pat his back and he was fine!
Cade's gotten very jealous of all our attention. He starts crying as soon as he sees my van pull up at DayCare which I've figured out that it's b/c he wants me to hug him first (not CarCar)! He smushes his little crying face with bottom lip poked out into the window with both hands palm open on the window by his face. It's really quite pitiful! He's just as bad when we get home and he sees his Daddy and wants Daddy to get him out of the van first (before CarCar)!
We're way behind on posting now since I got an awful virus on Kevin's laptop! We've been out of order for over two weeks and I was already behind two weeks at that point. So, hopefully we'll get lots of pictures up in the next week or so! Lots going on since then with pottying, big boy beds, mommy turning 30 and fun trips to Myrtle Waves and other places! I will probably back date them, so scroll down in case I've already added them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment