CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chasing Shadows and Turkeys!

This is what we did last night! We went to find the artist Clay Rice for silhouettes at Little Angels! He just snips and snips - less than 5 minutes each child, and this is the final product - Cade and Carson!
This is the picture they took a couple weekends ago at Bass Pro! It may be the only picture we get with Santa this year!

Here's the turkeys we saw in the neighborhood this morning! We see these turkeys a lot - I just thought it was cool that it was the day before Thanksgiving!
Here's all three running away from us this morning!
And this is the twins when we stopped at a stop sign!
Cade and Carson are helping me drive this morning when we were waiting on Mrs. Charlie to open up!
Cute little drivers! I had to turn off the windshield wipers, turn signal and bright lights when I cranked back up after taking them inside!
I realize we haven't given a potty update in a long time, so here's the latest! They did excellent with keeping dry after they learned how to "make it work" on cue and tell when they needed to relieve themselves. The first month and a half or so they would have an accident about every week and then they just stopped having any pee pants for like a month and a half! But I still kept them in pull-ups for night time until about a month ago. They were doing really well staying dry at night. They would have an accident about one time every three days - which was not so bad as far as changing sheets and all. And by they, I mean Cade. Carson has only wet the bed one time. Anyway, a week ago, Cade started wetting every night for 3 nights in a row, so we went back to pull-ups on him at night. He's been a little bit wet about half of the days and dry the other half. I'm hoping he doesn't have the awful Dobson bed-wetting gene! We have managed to keep Carson from seeing the pull-up each of these nights to attempt to keep him from regressing! They still like to copy each other with everything (almost everything - they chose different color socks this morning), so we want to prevent copying the night time peeing problem! Crazy enough, we don't have to put on pull-ups for nap (even though they still sleep 3 hour naps)! I still can't believe I have two boys this far along before the age of three. I probably would not have even started trying yet if they hadn't asked and showed so much interest. They'll be three in just over 2 months! We are so blessed with how well they handle transitions and growing up! We praise the Lord for our sweet boys! What a great thought to end on the night before Thanksgiving!

0 comments: