Well, I took the day off Friday, so we could take the twins fishing! Here's Carson's puppy kissing Cade at the window while Daddy was loading up the boat!
Snack on the boat after possibly the worst trip across the bay ever! We've had some sketchy crosses before, but this time was 30 something degrees, windy and splashy! Needless to say we got soaked! Thankfully, we warmed up fast with the sun and didn't have to use the change of clothes in the bag I packed. This must have been our first boat trip since the end of July (when we started the potty training), because we had to tackle time to potty on the boat. I totally meant to bring the little baby potty that I keep in the van, but we forgot when we were loading up. Peeing off the side of the boat was not too hard! But pooping was too hard for me to hold them over the side, so Kevin held them for that part! It was actually a success - no accidents, and that's saying a lot since I kept thinking I was about to wet my pants every time we hit a big wave on the way there and back!
Daddy did some fishing! Mommy did, too, but I didn't catch any fish!
Carson is making Cade laugh while he drives! They totally thought Cade was driving while Kevin was running the trolling motor. Carson would say, " Cade, back up and go that way, want to?" Cade would say, "Uh huh, yeah! Hold on Mommy, hold on Daddy, hold on TarTar. We're gonna go fast!" And then of course Kevin would do it from up front! It was so cute that they thought they were doing it!
Eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!





0 comments:
Post a Comment