Cade and Carson are checking out the candle in the window and the outdoor lights (just reindeer)!
Hugging his brother while looking out the window at Uncle Adam, Aunt Joni, and Austin's house!
I thought this shirt was great for the twins!
Checking out their Carolina Christmas Tree!
Cade!
Carson!
The twins are making sure the stockings were hung with care!
Taking a nap while I decorate the big tree!
Asleep this morning when I went in to get them ready for DayCare!
Twin Snowmen!
Our big tree!
All decorated!
The boys like their room all decorated although Saturday night we thought we were going to have to carry that tree out of their room due to Cade bawling: "I don't want to have a Christmas tree in my room at night!" We smoothed it over and even though he fell out of the bed twice that first night (I heard the bells and ornaments jingle), he's been fine since! He's also been dry three mornings in a row again!
Asleep this morning when I went in to get them ready for DayCare!
Twin Snowmen!
Our big tree!
All decorated!
The boys like their room all decorated although Saturday night we thought we were going to have to carry that tree out of their room due to Cade bawling: "I don't want to have a Christmas tree in my room at night!" We smoothed it over and even though he fell out of the bed twice that first night (I heard the bells and ornaments jingle), he's been fine since! He's also been dry three mornings in a row again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment