Cade and Carson's oldest cousin turned 6 this week and had a fun party on Saturday! Happy Birthday Austin!

We got there a little early and got some fun play time in with just Austin!

Aunt Joni and Austin are helping Cade up the climbing wall on the back!
There he goes - look at the terror on that face - sorry he went faster than my finger!

Surprisingly, Carson wanted to climb up, too!

And was nowhere near as scared as Cade!

Who'd have thought he'd be so brave? Guess they're switching back again!

Austin's going down on a boogie board while Carson drives the tractor around!

Then the camera got wet, and I thought it was ruined cause it kept taking pictures like this:

But I just took it apart and put it in the house to dry, and everything's fine! Still, I'm glad it wasn't the big camera!
0 comments:
Post a Comment