CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

We Miss Daddy!

Hey babe! Here's your little ones in their Gamecocks gear again b/c that's all they would wear. Eating chicken nuggets with ketchup and BBQ sauce by the forkfulls!
Then we made cupcakes! Cade is in the middle of saying Daddy likes the beaters!

They wouldn't get out of the highchairs until the cupcakes were baked and cooled off!
For some crazy reason they asked for water, so I took their juice cups away and gave them water!
This is Cade saying: I want to share with CarCar! Of course, Carson said no!
Then the boys wanted to take pictures with the camera! Carson still looks like you even with the upper part of his head gone!
Carson may be a slightly better photographer! Both of them are working on some serious cupcake bellies!
Spinning around in the room before bedtime!
Showing off what they're going to wear tomorrow!
More spinning and falling!
More spinning and falling after washing up, brushing teeth and changing!
Picking out books!
Ready to read, say loves, say prayers, and sing!
Night Night Daddy!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Night Night Daddy!
I love you!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I love you!

0 comments: